Just got a weird message from a woman asking me if I thought women tasted like chiken or pork.. Excuse me, What????
- Guy: There are so many girls in the club who don't respect themselves.
- Me: How do you know they don't respect themselves? Is it because of what they're wearing?
- Guy: That and because of how they're dancing.
- Me: So what you're saying is because a girl dances in a way she finds fun while wearing a dress that makes her feel good, which may or may not be low-cut, tight, or short, she disrespects herself?
- Guy: Oh come on! You know there are those certain types of girls who act a certain way and therefore get treated in a certain way because they don't respect themselves.
- Me: No, I don't know that to be true. What I know is you're reinforcing the rape culture we currently live in.
- Guy: Look, I have cousins and sisters. I know what it's like, but you also have to understand that I'm a man and I... I have urges.
- Me: Oh? So if your cousins or sisters wore a dress they liked and danced a way they liked at a club, and a man just so happened to get urges because of their seductive nature, then they deserve to be treated a certain way by this guy?
- Guy: If a guy did that to my cousins or sisters, I would want to hurt him.
- Me: Then why is it okay for guys to do it to other girls because of the type of girl they are?
- Guy: But you have to admit there is a certain type of girl....
- Me: No. Stop. There are no buts here. There is no "certain type of girl" who deserves to be treated in an inappropriate manner. What a girl wears and how a girl acts is in no way a key card to her sexuality. Clothing and behavior is not consent. You know what is? CONSENT.
“Quiero ser libre, vivir mi vida con quién yo quiera”
Is so weird seeing pictures posted by randomers on tumblr of friends/people you know/ go to school with…
I want boyfriend jeans… Too bad this is never gonna happen since I’m not dating men at the moment..
V&A Museum’s British Design Exhibition: It really annoys me when the hideous curation makes the whole exhibition lose most of its appealing.. rather disappointing.
Not Barbie attachment but G.I Jane
So my whole flat is watching Sex and the City, the series, in four different computers. This is, 3 girls and 1 boy all in different rooms. I assume this is post-CSM-foundation diploma-depression.
We need jobs asap.